Monday, August 20, 2012

Fifteen Beautifully Blessed Years

My sweet husband and I celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary on August 9.  How blessed I am to have this man in my life.  He helps me with all of my quirks and loves me unconditionally.  He humors my funky ideas.  He is the person I want to spend the rest of my life waking up with and ending the day with.  He makes me laugh and laughs when I cry at movies.  He knows my likes and dislikes.  He spoils me rotten and makes me feel like a princess.  If I had a daughter I would want her to find someone like him to marry.  I pray that my son uses his example to pattern his relationships and service to mankind.

Thank you Sweetheart and here is to so many more years together.  I love you more than words can express!

No comments:

Post a Comment