Monday, March 7, 2011

SAN DIEGO TEMPLE

My Sweetheart has been wanting to put a nigh time picture of the San Diego Temple up in our Bedroom/Bathroom area. So, when I had to order some other items from the distribution center, I ordered a temple picture. $1.00 for an 11x17 picture. It is absolutely beautiful. We framed and hung it up this past weekend. Now there is a reminder of where he needs to take me someday so we can be ETERNAL COMPANIONS. I think I will do some vinyl lettering that says "Families are Forever" over our closet door to tie it all in.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! I'm so glad that he has the goal to take you there someday! Hang in there. Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now is he a member i couldn't remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome. I know you guys talked about hanging that picture a while ago. I'm glad you finally got one. I hope you do the vinyl lettering, that would be so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete