Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Very Special Evening

Our evening went very much as planned. It is a special thought to think that this wonderful and beautiful man is my Valentine every single day of the year. He is my best friend, lover, and a genuinely beautiful person. He is one of the few people on this earth that I can truly be myself around. He is there and forgives when what I am thinking and what I say do not match. Somehow he knows what I meant to say....It is a beautiful thing to share so much with one person. For example when we are watching tv and something funny is said and we chuckle in the same exact way at the same exact time. For me there is nothing better than that. We are so connected that I think that must be what twins feel.

I love you my sweetheart and thank you for making my life full, funny, joyful, and full of love.

2 comments: