Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 days to Christmas

So last night I was sitting down to read a bit in my book when my sweetheart asked if I was going to mail out Christmas cards this year. I am thinking in my head that I have plenty of time. Then he lets me know it is only 10 days away. I am like "WHAT?" Then it hit me. Christmas is only 10 days away. So last evening I prepared half of the Christmas cards. Wow! This year has gone by way too fast. I had to thank him for reminding me because I truly thought I had a lot more time to go.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I like to send an info page for a book I made mom and dad a few years ago. It is my gift to them each year and I still haven't done it. I need to get on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just mailed my cards lol yesterday and few today. hey even if they get after xmas i know if it was me i would love getting no matter what. Cause work and xmas are kicking my butt!

    ReplyDelete