Friday, November 12, 2010

Gratitude Helps Insomnia

If I wake in the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep, I usually spend those dark hours with personal beratings. I won't go into details. Very depressing!!! So last night I woke up and started the routine of blah blah blah. It would be less painful to be on the rack or receive a whipping. Out of the blue my mind took a different turn. I decided to focus on a new blog post about GRATITUDE and all of the things I am thankful for. So I started with A and decided I needed to find at least 3 things for each letter of the alphabet. Let's just say this worked better than counting sheep. By the letter L I was out like a light. That being said, I will do my next post as an alphabet counting journal. Now you know the method behind the madness.........

2 comments:

  1. lol you are so funny i was about laughing and rolling on the floor, ok not really..your cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand what you mean about the self berating and I empathize or sympathize with you. I know how it feels and it isn't fun. I started to pray when I wake up and tell the Lord how I am feeling. It has helped me.

    ReplyDelete